VSE SUBCONTRACTOR PROGRAM
VSE has made a corporate commitment to the utilization and promotion of small business partners across all of its business units and service areas. To become part of the VSE Team, we invite you to register your company’s capability information in our database.
SMALL BUSINESS INFORMATION
VSE is looking to team with small businesses that possess sought after qualities that offer innovative technology that conform to the customers requirements, excellent past performance, a well established financial structure, an understanding of federal acquisition processes including the ability to analyze an RFP and provide well developed responses that contribute to the win strategy of a team. Should you feel that your company possess the qualities that VSE is looking for in a teaming relationship, please contact Brittany Cooke, VSE’s Small Business Liaison Officer, to learn more about potential subcontracting opportunities and current company priorities.
Procurement involves the purchasing of goods and services from suppliers and subcontractors, required by all parts of the organization, and the assurance of satisfaction of those needs at the lowest possible cost, consistent with the best quality and overall best value. The Procurement Department supplies the internals services to meet the purchasing needs of VSE.
Success is achieved by providing quality products and services that meet all of our customer requirements, needs, and expectations at a fair price.
The overall goal of the Procurement Department is to maintain at all times and under all conditions, a continuous supply of goods and services necessary to support internal and contractual requirements and schedules. Purchasing gives prime consideration to the Company’s interests while seeking to maintain and foster long-term, mutually profitable, and ethical supplier relationships.
Procurement is committed to:
- Dealing exclusively with companies that embrace the ethical values of VSE Corporation and its commitment to the Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Complying, in all respects, with the antitrust laws, and with all other applicable laws without qualification or evasion.
- Ensuring the uninterrupted flow of production by obtaining and ensuring delivery of quality materials and services, at the right time and price.
- Developing reliable alternate sources of supply to meet requirements.
- Treating all prices and technical information submitted by suppliers as confidential in order to preserve a sound business relationship.
- Purchasing materials and services for their intended use at the best value for the customer and VSE.
- Expediting delivery of and resolving complaints on all purchased goods and services.
The Procurement Department is the only organizational element of the Company authorized to:
- Contact or correspond with suppliers or potential suppliers about requests for formal quotations and proposals, to include pricing.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers about purchasing matters.
- Commit funds to suppliers Note: Commitments of funds, made by other than those personnel delegated in writing, are not authorized. Employees making unauthorized commitments will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Determine the ultimate price and source of supply for a product or service
VSE Supplier DocumentationView VSE's Supplier Code of Conduct
- PUR53 COMM Rev1 VSE COMMERCIAL Standard Terms and Conditions - APR2019 (PUR53 COMM)
- PUR53 Rev 15 VSE Standard Terms and Conditions
- PUR-102 S1A - Commercial Items and Services NonGovernment Prime Contract - Overhead (with Cyber Security)
- PUR-102 S1B - R16 Supplement 1B - Ts & Cs for Comm Items Under a Govt Prime Contract
- PUR-102 S1C - R11 Procurement of Non-Commercial Items and Services
- PUR-61R20 FAR and DFARS FLOWDOWN CLAUSES (By Reference)
- PUR-61FT R20 VSE FAR-DFARS Flowdowns (Full Text)