|Engineering Services are part of VSE’s core competencies, as well as system/subsystem supportability experience with many systems to meet the challenges of modern engineering requirements. VSE has designed and fabricated thousands of parts, components, systems and subsystems for air, ground, and sea equipment. Rigorous engineering reviews and QA/QC ensure optimal producibility, reliability, maintainability, safety, and life cycle cost effectiveness.|
- VSE’s research and development (R&D) engineering capabilities include prototyping, reverse engineering, and production in facilities throughout the world. We offer 3-D modeling capabilities of 40 years of combined experience in software such as Pro Engineer (CREO), AutoCAD, Inventor, and SolidWorks.
- VSE electronics capabilities and comprehensive fabrication and design equipment to support prototyping and design efforts ranging from complete tactical communications systems to individual spare and repair parts production.
- VSE’s Reverse Engineering Center provides solutions to spare parts procurement problems by analyzing and documenting equipment that lacks adequate design drawings or technical data. VSE’s reverse engineering capabilities support competitive procurement process and result in significant cost savings for our clients. VSE has reverse engineered a wide variety of hardware systems and components from aircraft fuel nozzles to printed circuit boards.
- VSE has demonstrated exceptional expertise with the full range of technologies required to sustain current platforms and mature the next generation platforms.
- VSE has system integration/interface capability for prototypes and production.
- VSE has the ability to quickly set up an infrastructure of supportability, to staff positions across CONUS and OCONUS and to respond to requests on timely basis.
VSE has the proven engineering capability across a wide range of programs and the expertise to sustain the current fleet and provide improvement of systems through the future. We have the experience, the processes, and the staff to support and sustain current platforms while defining the future of technologies, platforms and operations for our clients.
For more information on VSE’s related services, also visit:
Prototyping & Fabrication
Contact our Business Development staff for more information